If you’re looking to get into teaching, you’re definitely in the right place and we’re excited that you’re thinking about joining us to begin your journey. Here, we will break down the application process for you.
Please apply via UCAS before 5th July 2021.
- Begin by researching with course is right for you! Take a look at or courses and the universities we work with here.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like any advice or support during the decision-making process. We will happily arrange a visit to one of our schools, where possible, or organise a virtual one to one.
- Once you have made your decision you should apply through UCAS, where you will find all of our course options. Should you need it, our provider name is The Beauchamp Lionheart Training Partnership and our code is 108.
- To apply through UCAS you will need two referees. Please note, you can’t use family or friends, partners or ex-partners as referees. UCAS will inform you know when they have received your references, and your application will be sent over to us!
- You’ll also need to apply with a personal statement. This should reflect the qualities that we’re looking for, including details of your potential to teach and what you think you will bring to the profession.
- Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive an email from us to confirm that we have receive your application.
- If you’re application is successful, you’ll then be invited to an interview. This will consist of a subject specific task and a formal interview conducted by our Programme Lead and a Trust subject specialist.